Other Social/Behavioural Information
By completing and submitting this questionnaire, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions -
• All passengers (i.e. nationals and non-nationals) must be tested using a Rapid Test Kit for COVID-19 except those who are under 5 years old.
• The procedure for rapid testing will require drops of blood.
• In order to obtain a result, you are required to wait in the terminal for 15 minutes minimum.
• Based on the result, either you will be directed to proceed to the Immigration booth or to the secondary screening area (within the airport terminal).
• All IgM positive individuals will be further tested using the PCR method in the secondary screening area.
• The PCR procedure includes the collection of swab specimens through your nose and mouth.
• If the PCR test-result is positive, then you will be placed in the quarantine/COVID treatment centre for the next 10 days based on your clinical presentation.
• All costs incurred during the period of quarantine/treatment including PCR test must be paid prior to discharge.
• All nationals and residents are mandated to home quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
• Penalties will be applied for falsifying any information provided in the questionnaire and disregarding quarantine process.